Missing languages...

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jun 17 16:52:24 EDT 2004

Dear list, Bill, Kevin,

>From a recent entry in Slashdot.org (/.)
I searched the links and tried to find our favorite
languages... to no avail...

the only mention is of HyperTalk in
ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/doc/misc/lang-list.txt

No transcript or Metatalk...
So, here, to the concerned people and to avoid multiple posts...

Note, there is a mention of yerk...

MOPS - Michael Hore.  A derivative of Neon.  Multiple inheritance.
ftp://oddjop.uchicago.edu/pub/Yerk

Yerk is a late 80's forth shell compiler used by the univ. of
Chicago (where Milton Friedman thought one of my econ teachers).
It was used to control the school's telescope!

But there is no mention of Metacard.com or RunRev.com
So hopefully the list will have 2 more languages...

cheers
Xavier