any good starter tutorials for using Rev's built in XML?

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Wed Jun 16 20:20:08 EDT 2004

If you find a tutorial, please let me know.

I've built a stack that uses the various functions in various
combinations to try to understand what they do and so far, I'm still
not sure what each one does and when or why I would use them.

I think the problem is that XML is a new set of knowledge and the XML
functions are a new set of functions. If I already understood XML,
chances are that the functions would make perfect sense to me. But I'm
learning XML and the functions are not obvious without any context.

There is an example XML stack but it is not an XML example stack. It
does useful work rather than just provide examples of how each function
would be used.

For an XML example stack, I'd like to see sample XML stored in the
stack, and then how you would use the functions to access the various
pieces of data in that sample set of XML. I don't want it to do useful
work. I just want to understand that given this XML, if you use these
functions, you end up with this result. Then the names of the functions
and how to use them might become clearer.

Just my two cents.

Kee Nethery