backgroundPattern

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Jun 16 04:56:38 EDT 2004

Hi hershbp at verizon.net,
(do you have a shorter name i could use? ;-)

>>> ...So what you might be looking for is this one:
>>> Thats the question , what is this xyz ? I did 210091 this is what
>>> came up writing in the message
>>> box " put the backgroundpattern of this stack, and it didn't come
>>> out the "mac os" backgroundpattern
>>> and while pointing on the back ground image it shows  200270 with
>>> the same result.
>> ??? Sorry, don't get this one..?
>> Did you copy that image to your stack or are you using the image from
>> the RR imagelibrary?
> From the RR imagelibrary.

image id 210091 = "the mac background"
image id 200270 = "the little triangel pointing to the right"!!!???
in the RR image library...

Sorry i still don't get the point here...?
What exactly does happen or does not happen?

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de