Value of function from a group NOT in the message path

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Jun 16 01:20:57 EDT 2004

On Jun 16, 2004, at 12:52 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> (You can also use send or make a getprop for a custom property of the
> group.)

I understand the getProp approach... and admit to not having considered
it, but for the purpose of enlightenment, what is the send syntax when
a return value is desired?

Thanks for helping get me back up to speed. I'm greatly enjoying the
environment as I always did. I'm hoping to stay this time... if this
product works out.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.