Value of function from a group NOT in the message path

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Jun 16 01:12:40 EDT 2004

On Jun 16, 2004, at 12:52 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

>> PUT value("myGetterFunction", group "Not in the message Path") into
>> tResult
>
> PUT value("myGetterFunction()", group "Not in the message Path") into
> tResult

Thanks, I'll try that.

Funny, for an "easy" syntax language, I sure get fouled up in it every
time I've been away a while working with... well, all those dot-syntax
languages. Anytime Transcript acts like one the "()" above, I slap my
forehead, and go duh!

But then, of course, the function name IS in quotes. How weird is that?
  ;-)
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.