novice questions

hershbp at verizon.net hershbp at verizon.net
Tue Jun 15 18:48:30 EDT 2004

Hi all,
What is the point of an varArray[] that a var won't do ? If I need more
then 1 var use 2 var's or more wouldn't do it ? Or get item 1 of line 1
of  myVar?
Number 2 , if I use a varArray [] in a repeat e.g.
repeat for each line myL in varArray[]
      --could I take info from which array I want do the lines work
together ?
      if "A" then put line myL of varArray[1] else put line myL of
varArray[2]
end repeat--will it return item 2 of line 1 , if myL is the first line?
And by the way is it possible to split a SQL into 2 var's ? meaning,
put revDataFromQuery(,,db,"SELECET (a,b) FROM table_c") into
myVar1,myVar2 ? or somthing like this ?
I know I could do put a,b,c,d into myVar , is it possible the other way
around instead of
put a into b
put c into d
and so on?