backgroundPattern

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Jun 15 08:31:01 EDT 2004

Hello hershbp at verizon.net,

>> So what you might be looking for is this one:
>>
>> on preopenstack ## or whenever...
>>    if the platform = "MacOS" then
>>        set the backpattern of this stack to xyz
>>       ### the id of the image you want to have as a pattern...
> Thats the question , what is this xyz ? I did 210091 this is what came
> up writing in the message box " put the backgroundpattern of this
> stack, and it didn't come out the "mac os" backgroundpattern
> and while pointing on the back ground image it shows  200270 with the
> same result.

??? Sorry, don't get this one..?

Did you copy that image to your stack or are you using the image from
the RR imagelibrary?

Copy the image to your stack and note the new id!!!
Then try again with this new id of the image...

>>    else
>>    ## windows or *nix
>>       set the backpattern of this stack to none
> I did "set to none , and it came out some black striped boxes.

Hmmm, "set the backpattern... to none" definitvely removes any set
backpattern...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de