new plugin

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jun 15 06:09:18 EDT 2004

I rolled a simple MacOSX only plugin recently. It's called altFileMgr.
I needed the ability to be able to see invisible files, and change
(rename) the visibility of them as well. From the website:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginDownload/Downloads.htm

altFileMgr
Here's a nifty plugin for MacOSX users only. It will allow you to
navigate to a folder, view the hidden files, change their visibility,
and their name. Soon, I hope to add file permission settings along with
some copy file/folder capabilities.

Anyway, it's only been tested on MacOSX Panther...

best,

Chipp