Problem

Mike MFitz53 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 18:00:39 EDT 2004

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> At 6:48 AM -0700 6/12/2004, Mark Brownell wrote:
>
> The only thing I can think of is if it was an evaluation key. Could
> this have been the case (maybe you had used an evaluation key at one
> time and typed in that one)?

No, it was a working code from the beginning. I had purchased the SBE of
1.1.1 and upgraded through the chain to 2.2. This code was changed
somewhere in the sequential upgrades to Studio about the time we were
all whining about the splash screens on the builds. I used it on 2.2
when I first ran it and all was well.
All is well now. They have fixed it and were it was a very pleasant
experience for me, as I worried what my problem may sound like on their end.
 An interesting question that will never be answered, methinks.