Encryption or SHA - URGENT PLEASE

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 12:43:00 EDT 2004

On Friday, June 11, 2004, at 09:23  AM, Geoff Caplan wrote:

> We URGENTLY need a recognised 2 way encryption algorithm - has anyone
> done one please? Don't have time to do it from scratch.

What do you mean by recognized 2 way encryption algorithm. I mean will
you be encrypting with a Rev application but decrypting with a standard
version of something like Blowfish within the openSSL libraries? I ask
because if you are in the USA I can send to you a transcript based
Blowfish_CBC version that I created.

Let me know,

Mark