OT - OSX eye candy for Windows?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jun 10 01:44:50 EDT 2004

Barry, you could do it completely by hand by creating graphics for
everything and then setting the windowShape to your "OSX" window. This would
chop off the Windows XP window decorations and border trims.

Of course you'd have to do it all yourself, but it can be done...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/