bug or feature?

Wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Wed Jun 9 20:45:54 EDT 2004

On 09 Jun 2004, at 18:00, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:03:51 -0600
> From: Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com>

> On Jun 9, 2004, at 3:48 AM, Wouter wrote:
>
>>  set the repeatCount of img "someName.gif" of stack "someNameTest"to
>> -1  ### no space between the quote and "to"
>
> If this works the same as with the space there, then I'd call it a
> feature.  Without an xtalk spec, we can call it what we want, I
> suppose.
>
> Dar Scott

It appears indeed to be a feature  as the following also seems to work
all right:

  set the repeatCount of img"someName.gif"of stack"someNameTest"to -1

Omitting a space before or after a quote seems to be ok for the engine
or parser

Hopefully  the runrev people don't change this behavior anymore once
one start using this style :^)

Greetings,
WA