Documentation on expressions??

Geoff Caplan geoff at advantae.com
Wed Jun 9 15:14:35 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

Perhaps I'm just being dim, but I can't find anything in the
documentation about expressions & conditions. Keyword searching fails
to throw anything up, and there are no cross-references from the
control structure dict entries. Can anyone help me out here?

I guess I won't be the first person to mention it, but the
documentation really does leave a lot to be desired. Surely RunRev
could at least provide an in-depth paper giving conventional
introduction to the language? The information seems to be scattered
over dozens of different snippets.

I have also been looking at the Python documentation, which is
terrific. I was able to do productive things after an hour or so,
while here I am with Rev scratching around trying to find info on the
basic syntax. If they want to expand their market beyond the old
Hypercard die-hards they are surely going to have to do better than
this...