::: MySQL and Application Deployment

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 13:00:50 EDT 2004

--- Kevin Willis <klwillis.dsl at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hello -
>
> We are interested in purchasing the Enterprise
> version
> of Revolution, but would like to hear what other
> users
> experiences have been with MySQL database
> development and
> the deployment issues involved to Windows platforms.
>
> If someone has a sample Windows application we can
> download and
> run which makes use of a MySQL database, that would
> give us a
> better idea what we can do with Revolution.
>
> - Kevin Willis

Hi Kevin,

You may find the following user contributions of
interest :
- a general Database sample stack by Tuviah Snyder,
the author of the revdatabase library
<http://www.runrev.com/downloads/usercontributions/DB%20Examples.zip>
- two stacks by Sarah Reichelt at her website
<http://www.troz.net/Rev/RevProjects/MySQL.rev.gz>
<http://www.troz.net/Rev/RevProjects/MySQLtests.rev.gz>

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel