Enough already!

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Jun 9 02:13:46 EDT 2004

John,

So:

1) Revolution is overly buggy in it's current state
2) It's not personal- we like the people who work there

Are we seriously fighting about our "rights" to express the above? Come
on. We can't just declare "no more complimenting the people at RunRev"
any more than we can say "no complaining about bugs!".

Do you really think telling a roomful of professionals to "Stop It" is
going to fly, along with a barrage of "mealy-mouthed", "insulting",
"intimidating", etc, etc?

If there is a practical issue wherein new users are being driven away,
let's dig in. But if you just think it's nauseating to hear us
compliment RunRev, tough luck. This list along with RunRev has a long
history together including personal friends and more than a decade
worth of acquaintances and experiences and it won't do much good to
tell people to like each other a little less.

By all means, you are well within your rights to sound off as much as
you like here, but it's NOT within them to tell everyone else what they
can say as well.

- Brian