ANN Props N2O

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Jun 9 01:26:30 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded version 1.1.2 of my new plugin PropsN2O
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=150

I got lucky and found the problem with the revPropertyPalette not being
updated after changing objects in my new plugin.

Also changed the name to reflect chemistry standards thanks to Jerry Jensen!

Just a few questions for those interested to reply off-list:
- Should PropsN2O auto-position itself above the RevPropertyPalette?
- Would it be nicer with 2 button rows?
- Would you like a "last message" recall menu?
- How much would you pay for this software?
- Are the buttons confusing?
- Features you would like to see?

cheers
Xavier