Programming contest

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Jun 8 12:41:56 EDT 2004

On Apr 30, 2004, at 7:44 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> This sounds like something one of us (or a group of us) here might
> want to do:
>
> http://www.cis.upenn.edu/proj/plclub/contest/

I put in a token entry using Revolution, both in the lighting division
(for fast prototyping languages) and the main division.  So, maybe
Transcript will be mentioned when the results are announced in
September.

(I had forgotten about this, since I was distracted and I didn't notice
any more comment on the list, but my wife mentioned it Friday night,
about a third of the way into the lightning division.  I looked at the
task description.   My non-programming son was interested, so we did
something.)

Dar Scott