Capabilities: RTF editing, Graphs, flat-file database

Geoff Caplan geoff at advantae.com
Mon Jun 7 14:33:55 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

I'm evaluating Revolution for an upcoming project. It seems to be
maturing into an exciting product, but I'm not entirely sure it can do
everything I need.

1) I am going to need a simple Rich Text edit box, with user control
of fonts, point-sizes, text colour, inline images, bullets.

2) I am going to need runtime graphs and charts: they will be simple
but they have to look good.

3) I am going to need a rock-solid embedded flat-file data store that
can handle up to 60,000 records and be searched on multiple keys. It
must require no separate installation or user maintenance.

Ideally, these features could be built to work on all platforms from
the same codebase.

Can this be done in Revolution?