How to use progress bar

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Jun 7 12:31:35 EDT 2004

On 6/7/04 12:00 PM, "use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com"
<use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

You guess it! It is a converted hypercard stack. I am madly cleaning up all
the data in all my converted hypercard stacks and exporting them to MYSQL
(very time consuming using combination of RunRev and excel and much paying
of attention to created indexes and new relations) -- but I'd rather be
doing that then trying to import Chinese characters like that other guy ;)

I wonder how many other things 'hcAddressing';  turned on, affects? It
doesn't help with old hypercard scripts that refer to "go next card in this
bg" as I had to change all those to "go next card". And why would you want
special hyper card addressing for the progress bar that doesn't exist in
hypercard?

Does anyone know how to make the progress bar work with lock screen in
affect?