Still a Couple of Nits

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Sun Jun 6 23:47:32 EDT 2004

On Jun 5, 2004, at 7:23 PM, Roger Guay wrote:

> When I use the Command and Option keys to access scripts, I find that
> the script editor itself often opens up as well.  How can I stop
> this???

I've seen this also. My impression is that this happens if I'm still
holding down Command & Option after the script editor opens, so the
message gets passed on to open up the code for the script editor
itself. My only solution to this is to let go of the Command & Option
keys the moment the script editor opens. Since I've been training
myself for this, I haven't seen the problem too often.

I haven't seen that problem with Command-M. It toggles the message box
as expected for me.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein