freezing ide/stacks

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 14:57:27 EDT 2004

In a message dated 06/06/2004 12:02:28 PM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> As I say, this has been happening with increasing frequency. Am I the
> only one seeing this?
> -- I do, under mac 10.2.8. Lost 2hr trying to figure out whats the problem.
Finally a subtle script error was accepted for a stack save but when reopening
the stack, it would not work and no error msg either. When I copied and pasted
the script all over again and did an apply, it reported the error and was
able to fix it. saved the stack, it worked correctly when reran. whew. third time
it happened. IDE/script editor is scary sometimes. ;-)