Not shy at all...

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Jun 6 13:50:36 EDT 2004

>  I'm looking forward to a book,
>  > like The Complete
>>  HyperCard Handbook, that lays out the functionality
>>  of Revolution as an
>>  awesome reference book.
>>

>There's Dan Shafer's book : "Revolution : SOftware at
>the speed of thought" ; for more information :
><http://www.runrev.com/resources/shaferbook.shtml>

Also note...

European Revolution Conference
14-15-16 November 2004 Malta

We have greatly expanded the European Revolution Conference
to be held 14-15-16 November 2004 in Valletta, Malta

The November 2004 EuroRevCon Features...

* Kevin Miller, Rev CEO Keynote Sunday evening and daily discussions
* Two full days of Rev presentations and discussions by expert Rev developers:
     Malte Brill
     Richard Gaskin
     Klaus Major
     Frederic Rinaldi
     Jan Schenkel
* Special pricing on Dan Shafer's book Revolution: Software at the
Speed of Thought
* CDs loaded with Rev examples and tools offered to all attendees
* Special Rev License pricing for attendees
     Revolution Express will be offered for just $99 (retail price $149)
     Revolution Studio will be offered for $299 (retail price $399)

More information is available online at:    http://techietours.com/Rev/

Those who wish to extend their learning holiday in sunny Malta are
also offered two
additional events which take place before and after the European
Revolution Conference.

Want to know more? Please get in touch...
email: rev at TechieTours.com
iChat: techietours

Kind regards,

Jim Sims