Way to split stack vertically with scrollbars?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 17:41:30 EDT 2004

I think you're idea of using scrollbars with groups is a good one.   I'm just
having difficulty getting it set up correctly.   I'm finding that if I add
elements to my group that go beyond the right-hand-side of my stack, Revolution
moves the vertical sliderbar off the edge of the stack and then the user can't
use it anymore.   Are there any example stacks out there that I can study to
see how this is done?