Background app in OSX.3?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Jun 4 11:06:02 EDT 2004

My understanding is that you need to set _ LSUIelement_, and then also
"touch" the application and/or move it in and out of the Applications
folder. This should work like the "Dockless" application mentioned
before, except that sometime around Panther the OS started caching this
information and so you have to force it to recognize your change.

HTH