Confused reguarding standalones

K nnoydb at excite.com
Thu Jun 3 11:11:00 EDT 2004

I have built several standalons using RR 2.2. I was under the impression that all the "stack files" in the stackFiles (currently referenced by relative paths) would be copied to the target directory (in their relative location). Also the standalone build seems to thing that a relative path to a stack and a fully qualified path are different even though they are the exact same file (I have reported this as bug in buzilla BTW). Do I need to copy these files to the correct relative location? What are my responisibities when building a stand alone and what are the IDEs?