Flash cards for Japanese

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 1 17:10:23 EDT 2004

I haven't done a flash card stack in Rev, but I have done a couple in
SuperCard. Unfortunately, I don't have these readily acessible at the
moment.  However, if my recollection is correct, all I did was create a
button with a script that went to a random card, using the random
function.

You can have the answer in a hidden field on the same card as the
question and include a button to display the answer by making the
invisible field visible or you can simply have separate answer cards.
If you do the latter, then all you need to do is put all the answer
cards at the end of your stack and restrict the random number generator
to numbers below the number of the first answer card.

I think the following should work, assuming all answer cards are
numbered 101 or higher:

On mouseUp
	put random (100) into whereToGo
	go to cd whereToGo