Can you make a stack larger than the screen rect under Windows?

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 22:58:48 EDT 2004

> I think Howard was talking about the user interactively resizing the
> window... this is a Windows limitation AFAIK. You can resize it with
> script,
> but just not interactively.

Yes, that's exactly what I was referring to. So are you confirming
this limitation? Is this only in Revolution or does this limitation
exist with other applications? (I just answered my own question--tried
the same thing with Internet Explorer and it acts the same way: you
can't make the window larger that the screen rectangle.)

Gee, Windows is dandy.

-Howard Bornstein