Desperately seeking help. iconify. uniconify. close from task bar. answer. ms reportable error?

Martin Baxter martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jul 31 09:25:47 EDT 2004

Pat,

This looks a bit like the answer dialog itself is causing the problem. I
have seen it behave like this and in fact have long since given up using it
as a result. (I've had similar problems with ask, but not so often.)

I would try making a simple custom dialog to substitute for answer, and see
if the problem goes away.

HTH

Martin Baxter