Dan Shafer? Yes, he...

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Jul 31 03:16:40 EDT 2004

>On Jul 30, 2004, at 5:06 AM, sims wrote:
>
>>...is coming to Malta for the European Rev Conference
>>14-15-16 November 2004 in Malta.
>>
>>Dan Shafer will be available for discussions, give a talk,
>>answer questions, and will be part of what is shaping
>>up to be a great conference.
>>
>>Malte Brill, Richard Gaskin, Klaus Major, Kevin Miller, Frederic
>>Rinaldi, Jan Schenkel,
>>Dan Shafer...phone's ringing, maybe someone else is calling to say they
>>are coming...gotta run.
>>
>>Read about it here:  http://techietours.com/Rev/
>

>Sims,
>
>I am trying to go too!!! But I am low on money, it's a very
>expensive trip from Brazil to Malta. I am making all kinds of jobs
>here (custom programming, video editing, sushiman cooking, etc...)
>so that you can hear my call saying that I am comming too. I really
>don't know the best way to malta, is it a fly to london and another
>one to malta? or it is a flight to somewhere else and then a ferry
>boat to malta... By saying "best" I am saying "cheapest". I can live
>with no confort, spanish speaking custom agents that do not
>understand that in Brazil we speak portuguese, tedious flight
>security videos, bad food and evil airplane chairs. So can you
>please point me to the cheapest way to get to malta? Also I'll
>probably arrive some days early to enjoy more the trip as I did on
>Revolution Masters Sumit.
>
>Thanks!
>andre

Andre...buddy...mon ami...pal...habib...yo,

I can only give you advice that I heard from some guys who were
hanging around a certain street corner, perched on their wooden folding chairs,
sipping cappuccino, smoking crooked tough cigars which look like
they were made from seagull droppings. I *think* I heard them say that
if one wants to optimise a return on investment lately that 'youse guys'
bring at least a container load of cigarettes into a certain small
bay in Sicily
during high tide with no moon. If ya can't get cigs get a load of Jim Beam.
Of such things I know noth'in, ma-nahx as they say here, being a timid guy
all my life  http://ezpzapps.com/Rabat/grcs/sims.html

If you cannot find cigs or JB in such quantities and/or your boat
really su-cks then do the following:
Email me off-list the name of the nearest international airport and the dates
you want to be here. I'll check it out for you...ya gonna owe me though.  ;-)

atb
sims

--
Tech Conferences  http://TechieTours.com