2.5 cursor change

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Jul 30 22:44:39 EDT 2004

Yeah, sorry... my mind was thinking more about the tools palette.

But this has me thinking as a teacher of game dev -- what cursor to use,
then, to indicate 'magic' or clickable areas?  Come to think of it, even
browsers use the 'Mickey' hand to indicate clickability... maybe going
back to the HC model?

Judy