PreceptorTools

Stephen Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Fri Jul 30 15:47:14 EDT 2004

Hi Dave,

This is an interesting thought.  I might consider something along these
lines.  I am not all that familiar with the how to' s of such a
distribution scheme.

At present PreceptorTools is only available as freeware to teachers and
hobbyists.  Offering a business class license  would require more time
and money than I can afford.

  On Friday, July 30, 2004, at 03:06 PM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> Stephen;
>
> Just to clarify my last post. What I was asking is if the tools would
> be
> released as "open source" so further development work could be done.
>
> Dave

Thanks for your interest.

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA