Dan Shafer? Yes, he...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Jul 30 14:37:08 EDT 2004

Mark,

I thought about that, but my old fiberglass 18 feet boat is not up to
the task, and also my "sailing license" (don't know how they are called
in the U.S.) says I am allowed to sail on abridged waters, meaning
"hey-kid-don't-sail-to-far-from-guanabara-bay-that's-dangerous-enough-
already", but if I am to hijack a guanabara bay sail boat, I can screw
my license, use a pirate flag and make some profit during the
voyage.... :)

andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL