Dan Shafer? Yes, he...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Jul 30 14:11:31 EDT 2004

On Jul 30, 2004, at 5:06 AM, sims wrote:

> ...is coming to Malta for the European Rev Conference
> 14-15-16 November 2004 in Malta.
>
> Dan Shafer will be available for discussions, give a talk,
> answer questions, and will be part of what is shaping
> up to be a great conference.
>
> Malte Brill, Richard Gaskin, Klaus Major, Kevin Miller, Frederic
> Rinaldi, Jan Schenkel,
> Dan Shafer...phone's ringing, maybe someone else is calling to say they
> are coming...gotta run.
>
> Read about it here:  http://techietours.com/Rev/

Sims,

I am trying to go too!!! But I am low on money, it's a very expensive
trip from Brazil to Malta. I am making all kinds of jobs here (custom
programming, video editing, sushiman cooking, etc...) so that you can
hear my call saying that I am comming too. I really don't know the best
way to malta, is it a fly to london and another one to malta? or it is
a flight to somewhere else and then a ferry boat to malta... By saying
"best" I am saying "cheapest". I can live with no confort, spanish
speaking custom agents that do not understand that in Brazil we speak
portuguese, tedious flight security videos, bad food and evil airplane
chairs. So can you please point me to the cheapest way to get to malta?
Also I'll probably arrive some days early to enjoy more the trip as I
did on Revolution Masters Sumit.

Thanks!
andre

> Email me so I know you're coming:  sims at ezpzapps.com