Stack height resize problem

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 00:03:55 EDT 2004

For a year I've been fighting with stacks that seem to open to random
vertical sizes after a Mac OS menubar has been applied - sometimes 40 pixels too
tall, sometimes 20 pixels too short - no real pattern.
I tried setting the size in preOpenStack but that only worked if I did not
pass preOpenStack (not a good idea). Even then the vertical size (height) would
be off about 3 pixels.
I tried setting the size in openCard - did not work and was not elegant.
Finally, this worked:

on openStack
     set the height of this stack to 560--or a size of your choosing
     --other openStack stuff
     pass openStack
end openStack

I hope this helps someone having the same problem.
Paul Looney