Unable to delete file from user space

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jul 29 18:54:47 EDT 2004

At 16:06 29/07/2004 -0400, Marian Petrides wrote:

>Is anyone else having trouble deleting an uploaded file from their user
>space.  I just uploaded a file to see how it works, but now when I select
>it and click on delete, I get an error that says error uploading file.

I was browsing around the User Spaces, and played your Address Book example.

When I closed the window, it asked "Do you want to save?", I said No - and
it quit all the way out of Revolution. I'm not sure if it should do that or
not - the other stacks I've Played so far didn't.

Does that happen when you Play it ?
Is it a bug I should report ?

-- Alex.