Unable to delete file from user space

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Thu Jul 29 16:30:22 EDT 2004

Hi Marian,

Don't worry - you aren't doing anything wrong...

It's a small server-side bug: the Revolution-CGI and Apache are currently
having a few disagreements as to what permissions things should have...
On my fix-list for beta 2 :o)

Should probably also mention there's another issue with accessing people's
user spaces if their user-name contains a space...
Also on my fix-list for beta 2.

Best wishes,

Mark.

  Mark Waddingham ~ 36degrees @ runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
       Runtime Revolution ~ User-Centric Development Tools