Another dumb-dumb question

Takaaki Furukawa tac at mac.com
Thu Jul 29 15:42:02 EDT 2004

> I just uploaded my Blocks game. The upload went well and getting the
> file from the server worked too. As soon as I started to play I got a
> crash -- but that may have been all the tinkering I was doing
> beforehand for something else. Will experiment.

The Blocks game worked without a problem! It's cool... And it's great
to be able
to open other authors' stacks seamlessly without having to download
stacks
from web browsers, decompress it, and double click it.
Uploading is free of hassle like compressing the stack, ftp-ing (or
sftp-ing),
  and writing the HTML code with links to the compressed stack file,
ftp-ing
(or sftp-ing) the HTML file as well, and blah-blah-blah.

Takaaki