Rev Online

Takaaki Furukawa tac at mac.com
Thu Jul 29 05:45:14 EDT 2004

I'm excited to see Rev Online in 2.5B1. (And I liked "EuroRevCon" stack
by
Malte) This is the way WWW should have been in the first place...
HTML dragged us back to text-based stone-age computing, but now we're
back
in the future, although security issues could potentially exist in
sharing stacks.
I hope more ways to "link" between distributed stacks and objects will
be provided.

What I also have in mind are online counterparts of "Button Ideas",
"Art Ideas",
  "Card Ideas" stacks (found in HyperCard), where users can post their
buttons, art, cards onto a shared stack. In this case, probably stacks
would
need some authentication and previledge-control system. (And the ability
to handle multiple users using the same stack at the same time.)

But it looks like we do have "Stack Ideas Online" now, which is "User
Spaces."
Hooray.