use-revolution Digest, Vol 10, Issue 103

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 18:13:47 EDT 2004

--- Bill <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:
> To tell if a control is linked to a database via
> transcript. The property is
> cREVGeneral["myDatabaseName"] for that but I just
> don't know how to get a
> property true or false -- the documentation for
> runrev is great but I wish
> there were more examples.

Hi Bill,

You can check if a control is lined to a database or
not by means of the following property check :
##
put the long ID of field "Linked field" into
pDataLinkObject
if (the cREVGeneral["database"] of pDataLinkObject is
true) then
  -- do what you want to do
end if
##

I know I'm late, but I hope this still helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====