Revolution-Quicktime-Channels problem

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 12:11:00 EDT 2004

On Wednesday, July 28, 2004, at 08:53 AM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Mark Brownell wrote:
>

>>> For that matter, is there a better way altogether? I would prefer to
>>> dig into
>>> the innards of these sound files and grab portions of each as if I
>>> were
>>> copying and pasting material from several text documents. Does
>>> anyone know how to
>>> do this? Or am I asking for big trouble by messing around inside
>>> sound files?

I didn't write that. I quoted that. Fred Moyer wrote that.

I know how to run a world class recording studio and tell performers to
do it again. I quit that world when the so called star artist asked me
to provide the music. You see they were rap stars. They actually wanted
me to come up with their sounds, music, and performance. I didn't want
to get paid that bad. It was like asking a carpenter to grow the
lumber. That actually happens, rap stars that is. A lot of what you
might think is really cool is really fool. ... even Brittany Spears
boobs are fake...  blah... go hang yourself ...  Why would you ever
want to make music?

Mark