[ANN] My new Library Stack - libRMC

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Wed Jul 28 08:42:16 EDT 2004

Hi list,

after lots of work and pulled out hair I have finished a library stack for
Rev wich I think is pretty cool.

http://www.derbrill.de/librmc/libRMC.rev.zip

If you find any problems, please let me know.

About libRMC

libRMC is a powerful Multimedia library Stack for Revolution. You find the
documantation of the features if you click on the Docs tab.

It lets you easiely create smooth animation in your stacks.

Features:

move objects on linear paths
move objects on circular paths
move objects on elliptical paths
move objects on polygonal paths
measure the distance between 2 points
check for circle circle collisions
measure the angle between 2 points and the y axis of the first point
scale objects in correct aspect ratio to fit in a given rect as big as
possible
spiral graphics

and a few things more

If you want to do scripted animation you need lots of math. Most people
don´t like math. These don´t need to be afraid as I do and coded some nice
functions, handlers and setprops. :-)
It took quite a while to find the math needed and implement it into
Transscript.

libRMC is password protected. It is released as donationware.

Best,

Malte

--
See you at EuroRevCon