load command security holes?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Jul 27 17:44:31 EDT 2004

Ha! I've got your make-workers-work scheme beat... after many years of
banishment from video games (12 hours in front of the computer is
enough I've reasoned), I recently rediscovered the new Gameboy SP
replete with all of my old classic favorites... so watch our for those
employees who actually have a Gameboy =)!