Plugins

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jul 27 06:12:42 EDT 2004

>  > Odd.  What were the names of the stacks that mysteriously appeared?
>
>altColorizeScript.rev
>altConvolve2.rev
>CollideDemo.rev
>iFunctions.mc
>libSMTP v2.0.2
>LibMP3 v0.5.0
>LibEmail v1.0.2
>EasyTransparency.rev
>Guideline_Picker.rev
>Odd Shapes.rev
>POP Library.rev
>RevGridDisplay 1.0.rev
>
>That's not all of them, but these are the ones I definately remember.

Hmm, these seem suspiciously like plugins that plugin manager should
keep invisible since all of these are either libraries or plugins
that remain loaded to do things at opportune moments.

Sounds like you are hitting some glitch somewhere which should be in
Bugzilla. However, while seeing all these stacks may be surprising
and even annoying, there is no reason for concern in terms of
undesirable side-effects.

Robert Brenstein