[ANN] Web Photos Pro 1.0b8

Zipfel, Christian RD-PN23 Christian.Zipfel at heidelberg.com
Tue Jul 27 04:36:55 EDT 2004

I downloaded the software and installed it on my Win XP.
Going through the first-time wizard and generating my first album I ran into an error.
The generation of thumbnails failed on my Canon-jpgs:

"Unable to create thumbnail for IMG_0023.JPG.
(354,0,0
352,0,0
354,0,0
3)"

I do see an overview of my photo next to the progress bar, but the Web Photo folders
remain empty. I assume the subsampled photos are stored on my local machine, right ?
My ftp account is not reachable from here due to strict firewall rules.

Christian