use-revolution Digest, Vol 10, Issue 103

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Jul 26 23:32:24 EDT 2004

To tell if a control is linked to a database via transcript. The property is
cREVGeneral["myDatabaseName"] for that but I just don't know how to get a
property true or false -- the documentation for runrev is great but I wish
there were more examples.

On 7/26/04 10:44 PM, "use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com"
<use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

>> Jan (or someone)
>>
>> Can you give me an example of using this property:
>>
>> put the cREVGeneral["myDatabaseName"] of fld "myfield"
>>
>> Or if  the cREVGeneral["shipping_agency"] of fld "myfield" is true then
>>
>> Bill
>>

> Bill,
>
> i did not understand what you're trying to do, but I do make use of
> database linked controls, what are you trying to do in "plain english",
> maybe I've got a clue

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\