Rev 2.5b Interface

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Mon Jul 26 14:19:53 EDT 2004

At 3:51 PM +0100 7/26/2004, Dave Cragg wrote:
>On 23 Jul 2004, at 15:48, Vikram Singh wrote:
>>Feature request: If i remember, it cannot be reset- is it too tough
>>for the rev engineers to make SecureMode an On-off Switch type? For
>>developers to make web enabled apps- this could be a welcome
>>feature.
>>
>If it can be switched off again, then a stack can also switch it off
>from a script, overriding your setting. Dangerous, I think.

Very true.

Although I can see a way to make it possible - say if, on turning it
off, the engine presents a confirmation dialog box. (This box would
be built into the engine rather than being a stack, so it would be
immune to interference by a malign script.) Might be kind of handy...
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com