[ANN] Intuition 1.1a

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 26 11:32:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

This is to announce the latest incarnation of the MTML browser
experiments. This topical, relational, extensible and human readable
text gathering markup language experiment has been going on for more
than four years. It is in discovering just a few of the powerful
features of Revolution that over this last year I have now produced a
cross-platform file format that can be delivered over the internet by
downloading, saved as a new file or merged to the currently open file.
This is accomplished by clicking on MTML hyperlinks located in pages
displayed in Intuition.

Intuition is:
a browser that surfs the MTML file formated internet
a HTML website MTML search and retrieve tool from a hyperlink in a page
a HTML website keyword search and retrieve tool from a hyperlink in a
page
an active markup language editor for making changes or developing pages
a notebook style archive tool with import tools
a batch processor for importing delimited multiple pages from a text
file, the clipboard, or the internet
a selective web-ready MTML file exporter
an image embedded in file processor for web files
a notepad and voice recorder for each page

Those interested in offering feedback or creating a MTML website can
get a free license from me if they are a member of this list and for
the next two weeks only. I will be working on the manual for this new
version this week.

To get a license download Intuition and create an attachment access key
file and send it to me [off-list] in email. I will send you your open
key. You create this by clicking on the help/upgrade menu item  and
selecting the attachment option. Intuition uses a personal key exchange
process for licensing and for a feature coming soon for publishing
one-off encrypted files that will only run on the same machine as the
key-exchange origination. This feature is meant to be stronger than
Adobe Acrobat's e-book publishing format that has been hacked. With a
publishing version of Intuition you will be able to run an electronic
monthly subscription magazine if you wish to. Intuition was originally
created to support out of print journal articles one article at a time.

To download Intuition 1.1a go to:
http://www.gizmotron.org/intuition/download.html

Intuition would be perfect for assembling threaded e-mails of
"how-to-do things" and then present them. Also the creation of a
programer construct dictionary for commonly used words or phrases could
lead to a form of a beginner-user-interface. The process of using such
a dictionary in combination with the  MTML file format could help in
the process of learning from the Transcript user tips offered here.

Intuition is a commercial product that sells for $49.95. I will be
selling Intuition through my MLM shareware marketing business that will
go into full USA only action in the next two weeks. After I have proven
the worthiness of my MLM marketing system I plan to offer marketing
services to other shareware programers that have commercial products
and that may wish to have their products marketed for them. If
interested in this please contact me off-list for the details. (This is
the only announcement there will be on this list.)

Thanks for your interest,

Mark