any chatters?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Jul 24 15:49:38 EDT 2004

On Jul 24 2004, at 20:15, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> A number of people have responded favorably to this.  Would you
> consider AIM, or AIM-compatible system?  A lot of the folks here are
> set up with AIM accounts.
>
> Would you be willing to organize a group chat, perhaps weekly?
>
> Kevin has said he'd like to participate if he can; Wed. and Fri. 4pm
> to 7pm GMT seem to work best for him, and I believe should be within
> acceptable hours for most of Europe and the Americas.

I am as often in the AIM/iChat room "runrev" as possible, but until now
not many have joined. A regular chat could of course attract more
people.
How about we say next Wednesday at 7 pm GMT (20 for me) we meet at the
AIM Channel "runrev"?
If no one voices disagreement, then We can announce that date on
RevJournal and the official website.

greetings
Bjoernke von Gierke