functions: use a controls name as a parameter

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Sat Jul 24 11:42:34 EDT 2004

ok. Just figured out I can choose "the name of"
That´s something I´ve seen before. ;-)

Thanks for your time.

BTW: I often loose track of the topics discussed because of the sorting of
the archives. (I read online / by date) My excuses if I haven´t responded to
any answer you posted to my previous mails. I don´t want to be impolite...

Best,

Malte