No main window ?

Martin Baxter martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jul 24 03:29:37 EDT 2004

>-Mark Wieder wrote:
>Martin-
>
>Friday, July 23, 2004, 11:55:23 AM, you wrote:
>
>MB> Out of curiosity Mark, can you open the messagebox on windows if
>revmenubar
>MB> is not there?
>
>Well, since Alex could, I assume that I could as well. If my menubar
>disappeared, that is. How would you go about creating a new button if
>your menubar went away?
>
>--

Well it turns out that the easy and obvious way works fine. All's well that
ends well.

I was thinking that only the tools palette was usable, which would at least
allow creation of a button - if you could open a stack to create it in,
that is - which turns ouit to be the flaw in that idea :-)

Martin Baxter